Thursday 2 July 2015

Horns :o)

Or so more horns from Homestuck did come my way and I love making them.
Also the finished product for Aradia's horns with paint.
 
 The look good with wig on they are not exactly the same, but still good for use.
Also not the wig I will be using XD
But good for a quick test run with a black wig too see how it works.

 And the honking clown one's horns, (love that guy >w< <3)
The are not exactly the same, which irritates me, and I need to glue them a bit to sit better.
But they work in a way and they are light on the head and tall.
Good that I am somewhere short really XD
Also I will redo them later on not now, but later.

Also here is them unpainted and you can see that they are not symetrical like I want them to be.
But the work magic anyway so it is a FuCkInG mIrAcLe .
Yay that was all for now :o) HoNk


No comments:

Post a Comment