Wednesday 8 July 2015

Makeup test for Aradia and Gamzee

For Aradia and Gamzee from Homestuck
Just fast and for fun and test the makeup
What in use for Aradia
Snazaroo Light Grey and
Viva la Diva Lipstick color Vampire red.
A red lip liner as eyeliner.
So I need to get better stuff, like real eyeliner that is red and a mascara that is red.
But this was a test for fun so not that good or planed.
Also darn so weird it is cosplaying girls, I don't recognize myself most of the times when I do XD
Also a bit outside my comfort zone but still fun non less.



 The on to Gamzee the beloved clown XD
Well on him I use.
Snazaroo white
Snazaroo Dark Grey
Snazaroo Light Grey
The grey colours I can´t see much of colour different in them to be true feels like I am blind in a way XD
Also a steel grey eyeliner was in use.
The white colour is and always hans been a pain in the ass to put on for me at least.
But the is was just a test for now.
Also I did not find the Gamzee´s t-shirt I have XD

Feels better to cosplay boys then girls I don't know why.
I may end up doing more Homestuck it is fun and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment