Friday 10 July 2015

Polymorph Teeth Walkthrough

So I decided too see if I can make some sort of 
tutorial/walkthrough on Polymorph (Friendly Plastic) Teeth.
I did some yesterday and today for this almost tutorial.
There are some method out there like using fake nails for teeth and so on mine Is all about the Polymorph and some glue, hot water and a spoon more or less. 
Also your own teeth of course.
 
And I got the Polymorph from www.coscraft.co.uk/
As you can see in the link it Uk based site.

 
First off have a space too be. 
For me it is in my kitchen and with the stove and you need hot water, 
for this and spoon and of course the Polymorph the bag with the white small round plastic balls.
Warm the water up not too hot just so you can handle it and make the white ball turn clear.
 
Drop some off the in the hot water.
This is to make the dental pint of your teeth more or less.

When they turn clear they are ready to work with and form.
So scoop the up and form them.

I form and flatten the plastic out making as thin as I can.
I want it thins so I can see my own teeths print to later see were I should put my fake teeth.
 
Put it to you teeth over or under does not matter.
For this one I do the upper part.
If it too much you can trim them later on better too much then to little.
Let the sit there till the cool done and are hard enough to take out and work with.
 
 After it cool done too this them them and then start with the teeth to put on too them.
You may not see it will but as you may can see the print there of mine teeth.
It is good to study your own teeth and follow them around them when you make the pointy teeth.

 
I just very little just five too seven round balls depending on the shape of the teeth.
More for the longer teeth and the shorter is just five.
That what I like and you can do as you wish. Dont make the teeth too long if you do them long try to form the after you under teeth so they dont poke you in you own jaw.
 
 
Make a drop shape ball when it is clear.

 
Put it on were you see your original teeth print area and follow them.
 
 Make some more

And then you are finished.
These one are badly made not as in center as they should be so they are a bit off center.
I don't care it was for show how I make mine purpose anyway.
So that is why you good too see you own teeth print.

On the side that looks good.
If i do not look goo or as you wish you could always re do it and reheat the Polymorph.
And start over as many time you wish or so they say.
 
And on me I don't know if you see it but they are not center and really a bit off.
But still they work.
If a tooth would fall use some glue and then glue them on.
I did use nail glue, don't know if it is so smart really but I am taking the risk.
Don't see that you should do it but hey I will not stop you but look it up before anything.
 
These are the first one or the first one finish, that I did not drop in the hot water over and over.
I like them better But having the under and over teeth is a bit odd and I can't close my mouth fully. But for photos and stuff like it it is good.
If I only use the over teeth I can close my mouth better.
 
So yay pointy teeth for the win, it take some time to make them but still so much fun and I am happy at the result and what i learn for it.
It was hell lots of easier than the dental direction Grell teeth I have and still cant fix them on me XD
Also way cheaper too.
 
Sorry for the badly written thing here but I did my best =D
 

5 comments:

  1. Interesting! :D
    I haven't heard of this method before! Thanks for sharing your knowledge!
    I think the teeth look really nice! Congrats!

    Cosplay & Circle Lens blog
    Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I made a new pair that was far better than this one and also the first one. I really love to make them so it like easy but hard at the same time. I did not see so many tutorial about it and well I thought why not another one to the sea.

      Delete
  2. weird question...while it cool downs on your teeth/gum can it get stuck?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never have the problem with it getting stuck on me, so for me this have been working great.
      But I will not say it can´t. It have never happen to me and I haven't heard of it before that it have happen to anyone. It is just a dental imprint you make more or less.

      Delete
  3. Can you make these teeth if you don’t have any teeth at all?

    ReplyDelete