Saturday 13 June 2015

Five years later...

or less or more, sens she wrote something on this blog.
But now she dose what a wierd girl.

So a friend of mine, and my older brother,
 well he told me about the webcomic first, but is not for now I got in too it. 
It is non other then
the one and only 
MS Paint Adventures/Homestuck 
(yes that one you know it I know you do)

Well I do not read it yet per say but still, youtube do exist and it is awesome, as hell to listen. 
To people do a dramatic reading of it, so much fun really.
But yay so it got one or more character, I want to do. But right now I have started on
Aradia Megido
 
This pretty troll stole my heart in a way.
I like ram horns, and I am a Aries which is her sign on her shirt is.
So that is it.
 
So this is the t-shirt I bought for her and the paint job, is a bit bad and in wrong color so I gonna see if I can fix it some how.
Also need to cut it up in the middel like she has.


AAlso I did a test run on her horns, with I feel I need to redo them from scratch.
But they look nice a way.
Also I need to get a diadems and paste them on it some how I dont know how.
Oh well that will be when I come to that point really.

That is all I have to say now for you I am not dead yet, just almost XD
Have a great day or night depend on when you read this.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment