Wednesday 28 September 2016

Inu × Boku SS Soushi Miketsukami time finally

So tomorrow I will travel the world to my next convention with it Ichicon in växjö.
So not far a way from wear a live like a 1 hour a bit more bus ride.

Bit this last two week i have been working on my Soushi Miketsukami cosplay.
Little of a impulse really but still i like it that way in a way.

I dont have much on process picture, also i can tell a bit
the white part was a hell to do and also,
I was making a katana but fail it hard.
It broke at the last momen T^T
Lucky me have a plan b we will se how that go XD
But don´t rush stuff like that.


That him, and below is my fast test with everything on.
And I love the tails >w< <3
I hope you can ignore the messy apartment a bit.



I am mostly happy aobut the outcome, need to make new band around the waist the only thing is. I have not the right colour at home for it. I will see if I can take my time to go in town today for something.

Aslo the tails will be moved in to right place later on, they are just a mess right now.
But need to go se you around my puppy and kittens or humans or what ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment