Wednesday 28 January 2015

Undertaker under coat

or what the hell the pain in the ass jacket/coat/shirt thing it is.
So I put the lining in and it went somewhere wrong. The lining is too short but i will solve it in a way I think.
Don´t know how but I will.
 

So if anyone has a good awesome tutorial on lining a coat please tell me T^T
 Need it to see if I can solve the problem or not.
I think I have done so much wrong with this one that it is not even funny.

But on to other things.
I started with stuff I could do for my Gugure! Kokkuri-san Tama cosplay
Also order the fabric and maybe a new wig.
It depends on the fabric really.
Also choose a wine red colour on the fabric
I do not see my self to fit in the bright red colour that seem to be hers.
Or for me she has a darker red not wine red but near that then red.
 
So here is the apron the progress is slow as with everything else but it something ne?

The apron that is more off if it works it work XD
I have no clue what I am doing.
I think I lost my sewing skill somewhere, oh well you cant have the grove all the time ne?

That Tama girl so darn cute >w< <3
Bye Bye Kittens and Puppies


3 comments:

  1. I've lined a coat once (aka my Ukitake captain haori) and it wasn't fun. XD I kind of don't want to do it again just yet LOL.

    I want to watch this Gugure! Kokkuri-san anime, could maybe cosplay someone with you! :D

    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Haori is simpel to u lining on I have done that off allmy coat and most of my jacket but this one? Is hell or not really hell but complicated.

      I think you would like that show it is simpel watch fast and just plain fun in my opinion. I have a weak spot for that kinde of anime really. I think you would love Kokkuri-san (I would love to see you coslay him XD) and some of the other that is in it. So watch it and cosplay with me some time =D

      Delete
    2. I will definitely watch it then! :D

      Delete