Monday 12 January 2015

Guess what???

I started to sew yesterday on something I have wanted to do for so long time I can remember.
Also I have say I will do for 3 years now or more XD

So I started my journey by going down to my stored in the basement and got some fabric.
Little bit of black fabric was found and marine blue also was found, and see if I got something to use to my Tama cosplay.

Also I thought I got all the black fabric that I needed, or those I thought I bought for the ones I am doing now, under this time I wait for my paycheck comes.
 
Also I found my apron that is perfect to follow after to make hers and a bit of white fabric.

But oh no I did not.
So I got to go down there again and get the right ones and found more fabric I could use for Tama.

So now I can get my lazy as to do Undertaker
Yes I started to do him right now YAY *dance*

AS normal I don´t have many photos in progress.
When I work I just forgot to take them.

But first step for me is always drawing what I want it to look like.
Were I what the seams and all that jazz also to know how it will look.
Also to see i don't forget some details in the clothing.

I base off his under coat lots of none other the Professor Severus Snape from Harry Potter.
More for, I love that one also I kind of will be better looking on me and more fitting and it is needed.

I am not one of those people who can easily look good in straight simple looking clothing, they need to be fitted to my body to look good on me.

So now it is more like Snape's coats for so many levels.
As a secret I want to cosplay that man some day >w< I really like Snape.
So Undertaker is some kind of victim of experiment here in a way.

So Undertaker has lots of clothing.
First a white shirt under I believe, it is not confirmed really. But under that time the did have fake white starch collar and cuff, he could have that but I will use my Grell shirt under, as it do have the collar.
That was my plan from the beginning with that shirt to use them on both.
 
Still have somethings to figure out but atleast I started.
 
 Fabrick for both of his coats

 My patterns for the under coats
 
 And how it looks right now need to do some fixsing but I work well.
That is all for now.

Bye kittens and puppys




1 comment:

  1. Undertaker! <3 O 3 O Can't wait to see and read more about this cosplay! Good luck with it! 8D

    ReplyDelete