Tuesday 15 July 2014

Pinkie Pie and Amaimon...

Two so diffrent but ya that is what I am doing XD
Also Amaimon is fast and just some cosplay I what to do and do better next time around XD

But start with Pinkie Pie
Well nothing to say both clothing online.
But some nice glitter colors on the back off the jacket and there is her cutie mark.
Shoes got the blue glitter too.
The ears a made from some form decor glitter thing simple to make.
Just some decor gittler foam and some hair clips under and you got the ear.
No tails for this one.


So this is my Pinkie Pie more or less.
I will see it some stuff i order will come in time and work with the cosplay






So yesterday and today I have been working on Amaimon
I did finish off his shirt yesterday, and to day I did his vest and pants.
Funny fact the vest it a bit on the small side and the pants too large XD
Good work there ne? -_-'

I am not happy about the pants the work but still looks funky and weird.
But the will work for this at least for this time. Small stuff left to do also

I love the vest I really do.

Also I will not make his coat this time around it is summer and I don´t have the time now to make a jacket.

Next time when I do remake the pants and so on i will do the jacket too.
Also I just did have fun as dress up as him last week too visit a friends of mine.
So that is why there are some other pic in this blog.



So that is all

So you may know now two cosplay for Närcon
one is Pinkie Pie other will be Amaimon then I think Grell will join me too or
I don´t know really.




1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to see these two in Närcon. >w< From what I can see from pictures, they both look great! o 3 o

    ReplyDelete