Sunday 20 July 2014

Närcon cosplay plans

Oh yay now I am positive on who I will cosplay at Närcon and when XD
 
Thursday is Pinkie Pie
Like that, but if I find my pink knee socks the they will be on me too
Also need to sew or iron the cutie mark on the shorts.

Friday:
Kabuto from Naruto but sadly no cat with me XD
See a pic you probably never have see before.
Gonna be at the Naruto Meet-up them with a friend of mine.

Saturday:
Amaimon Ao no Exorcist
Yes not a real cosplay pic but have some small parts left to do,
Like his shoes and some stuff on jacket and pants and his vest.
So almost done, darn i gonna be fun to do him even if I will redo the whole cosplay later on >w<
He is a bit of a dream cosplay for me in someway.
Okej you will get a real pic too but not when all is ready and stuff XD


Sunday:
Probably Pinkie or something normal clothing I don't know really.
But it is the last day something simple.
 
Thats is my pland for this Närco convention and it gonna be so much fun >w<
 
Also little bit sad that I don´t do any Bleach cosplay this years Närcon, but yay it okej XD

No comments:

Post a Comment