Tuesday 6 May 2014

Rabō pt 3 shoes, and fast test almost...

So today I did the leg parts, and the shoes cover or whatever you will call them.
So the leg part I did this morning, and I should have not done them by that time, but the works atleast it a good thing,
But no photos more then on the pattern.
But the shoes it another story a litebitt more photos not much but some.


 First a try out in some scrap fabric to see if my idé works and it did. =D

So my shoes don't have a back seem, so they have it in the front I like it and it works well in my opinion.
 
Also I did a mistake I just a fake leather fabric for the sole, but sew it the wrong way so I add another on and sew thar on by hand.


Then they are done also, I do have a pair of real shoes in them so they are just a cover up nothing more then that.

I try everything that was done so far on and yes turn the white coat worn side but hey to tired and piss off mode also it will be a hell if i need a WC really XD
Short up date shall be finished by tomorrow with everything I hope XD.


No comments:

Post a Comment