Saturday 3 May 2014

Rabō pt 2

Big jump as hell to lazy to take real foto on the prosses.
So nothing really new.

Just some stuff.

Well I learnd that the white part of the clothing is a Kariginu? Or I may be wrong on that part.
For me was a hell to make and it is not fully finish.

Just missing the collar.
But still so much fabric and I got to redo stuff alot. T^T

But it became something atlast and it is not perfect at all but it will do for now.
Also the Iron did some marks on the fabric so I was not happy for that.
 
Some pic from my mobilphone
 
 So the whole body part

 The arms after I made some mistake in it but it will work look nice at least.

And yes it is not on the right side or anything just put it on as a fast show, also it will be a hell to wear XD
Don´t know how they do it? But yay I will figure it out someday.
 
Just a littel update.
 
Also need to open up the black kimono forgot it should be a slits there XD

Not not much left just his head pice, leg pice, sash and shoes also a sword that will not be done this time to little time. Also the wig need to be fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment