Thursday 13 February 2014

Sora update

So lots of pictures and not so much to say really
Let get this started.
Oh I almost forgot some of the first photos are taken by my cell phone.

 So first I sew on the white part of the jacket

 Like that and sew on the bottom white part not shown forget to that photos under my working.

Then i sew in pockets in the jacket just like that can't explain it but still small pockets that can't hold anything in them XD So that was fail and waste of time XD
 Then i sew in the zipper and the sew the lower part togheter.

After that the hood was sewn in and I was hand sewing the inner part of the hood.
Also I got the remade the hood and I am still not happy about it. -_-
This is just a test for his shoulder guards also i think this is what i will use them.
Dont really like them but I will make the work XD

 Dress in fake silver leather =D

 Here is the cut out on his tank-top more or less also now everything just whent down hill.
That fabric is a f*uking B*tch really .

That the pocket for the shirt

And at last a bad photo of how far I have come and I do hate everything but the pants.
I love those pants <3

Also i feel like I am going to catch some Pokémon in this XD
No I am not happy here in the photo sorry for that.

Bye Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment