Sunday 9 February 2014

Sora Kingdom Hearts II




 

So hi my all lost lamb on the internet.
Or you may not be lost who knows.

But as the titel says Sora from KH II

Why I do him? I like his clothing and I think it is something I can pull off.
I just wish I got a blue dark fabric for him , instead of the blue I use.
It work well but still, darker would be better in so manny levels.
But the lighter blue works better together than the darks one has not the same colour, and I would get more iritated but using fabric that do not match so well.


So that is the fabric I order.
I only use the lighter blue colour the dark blue did not match so well as I hoped for.
But I would have use the darker one if they was the same colour.


No pictuer on the cut out off fabric.

Sew the pieces together and not all of them in the middle, it will be a white band between the blue and black part now that looks brown in the pic.
I do hate that fabric in a way, but then I do not -_-
 
 So that is the band. I did a try out with a small wide on the band and it look to small.
So I made a new one and I was perfect.
 

After sewing it in I just did a stitch in the ditch and sew all the pants part together for the upper part will say.
 
So after that I sew the zipper went really well it scared me a bit XD
But it is fun to do if you got the right stuff to sew it in.

 
After that it is the nothing really interesting about the waistband.
I did hand sew the inside of the waistband.
Did my own Snedslåband for the first time =D Don't know the english word for it sorry.
That is for the bottom part of the pants.
And then that one is sew in.

And then no more pictuer I forgett to take them when I work really.

So that is how they look.

Yes the mirro is dirty as hell and wow the blogg kill all the colour it seem...
Oh well i like it and it feel like i cloud walk around in the forever XD

Sorry for the crappy english it is really bad and I don´t really like writing in english anymore it feel so wrong for me. But I will write this blog in english or try atleast.





2 comments:

  1. Sora is awesome! 8D And the pants looks great, can't wait to see more process of him! :3
    Great job ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ser så awesome ut *_* Då jag gör min framtida Sora cosplay...så kmr jag fråga dig om tips okok xD Kan knappt vänta tills jag få se denna IRL <3

    ReplyDelete