Wednesday 1 May 2013

Miketsukami part 1


  On Sunday got to pick up some fabric, I have order for my Soushi Miketsukami cosplay
So lots of fluffy fabric for the tails and I love it so much.
Nothing more on that day


So I have the day off on monday and got my lenses for the cosplay and the are pretty need to try them on later this week when I got the time for it.
Also I started to cut out the part off my hakama too.
But I did the same mistake twice and cut out two part to short for the pants.
So I got angry and just did not know how long time, I did have too wait for the other fabric I have order form another place to come.
So I gave up that day till next day and I got lucky.
The fabric I did order if I did a mistake, came the were day after.
I cut out the right pice and just startdes to sew the most of the Hakama together.


The cutting of the second leg front part.


This is when I was plating the front part and I wonder why I did have so much fabric in the front leg.

Yes I did forgotten to take 20 cm off or so in the front and well I did not have the papper of my pattern with me so I forgotten that part.
 -_- Some times I get tired of my self really.

 
Then Spooky thought if was a great place too sleep on my fabric and just on the front leg I was working on, no wonder on the fabric felt heavy when she was there on it. XD


Also I cheated a bit sew a small line in the middle plating for the the look, as make it look as in the ref cheet
Also it help to keep the plating better really I like the look also a bit hard to work on black fabric when the lamp have die on the sewing machine but I do my best for it XD


Almost finish hakama I did have the waistband and hemming the leggs also the V side off the pants left. But I leave all that for today to work on.

It all went faster to make then I thought maybe for I have sew some other Hakama before also I have been a bit lazy on the sewing parts on them some short cuts.


And then a pic of the Two and half tails XD Bad joke is a bad joke.

Also the little one will maybe not be in the cosplay anyway.

And at last a bad pic of me don´t care that I look like a fool and a moron. 
 I love them so nice to walk in and the fabric is lovely. 


Also to show the Hakama and I don´t know if I should put on a koshita on them really.
I may do that then I could always use the hakama for someone else cosplay in the future.
What do you think I should do?

I am sorry for the bad spelling.

2 comments:

  1. Fabrics, yay!

    If you can't see if he has a koshiita I think you can skip it (besides early hakama didn't have it anyway) but you can add it if you want. :)

    Also, could you do a review of the contacts? I want to see how they look and so. I often check google for color contact reviews to know what to buy. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I think I will skipp the Koshiita you don´t see it as you say.
      And it will be a bit faster done if I don´t put it on.

      I can do a little review when I got the time too. Also I do understand you why you ask for one XD Bying lences is hard and hard to finde a good review also on it =)

      Delete