Tuesday 14 May 2013

Hakama and lenses...

So I have been doing a new pair of Hakama
Also thinking of doing a tutorial to make a pair in a way don´t know really.
But anyway after yesterday sewing and today.
When I try them on, the folds wont stay the way I want them to and
It is for I made them too small for me XD
I will See when the are done if, I will use them or not.
It is the third folds seem to not exsit when I have them on.
Oh well do not matter, I will put them to use anyway.

This is when they are not sew together but are pleated.
 
Also got some brown lenses for 119 sek it is cheap but three month lenses.
When i saw them i thoght "Oh my they are so light O_O the will not work." but I was wrong as hell. They work not hard to put in well it took me some time but i am bad att putting lenses on and the felt a bit strange in the bergining but after a some time they did not feel at all.

Also got a pair of green at the same price of 119 sek but bigger 15 mm.

And this make me think of a pair och lenses I must use befor the exspired soon XD

Oh well it is a short update for now.
 
How the look on me in side in the house.

Sorry for the bad spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment