Saturday 5 December 2015

Late convention talk...

Wow I see now that I never mention that I went to Malmö Comic con or Ichicon this year.
I think Malmö Comic con was hinted in some post.
Better late then never right?
 
I dont have so many photos of both of the event so be prepared for wall of text.
First a little bit talk about Malmö Comic con.

It was two day event and I went there with a friend of mine and my friends friends that lives in malmö.

It was the first comic con in malmö also kind of fun too see another world so too say.

As it was some good stuff and some bad stuff with it.
I really like the time that it was open between 10-19 the first day it was good and for me not a problem I like it. A convention in sweden are open most of the time all the time.
Also if I go again I would just go one day i feel like i saw everything the first day and that was fine and good with me.
And I did have fun it was really nice and a good brake for me in my boring life.

Both of the days we cosplay form Homestuck I did Aradia first day and Gazee last day.

Also as Gamzee I scared someone XD
That was really fun and just som random.

The girl that I scared probably don't think I saw her on the corner of my eyes, I was sitting down and play a game on my 3ds. But I did saw her and turn my head to ask if she wanted something. But she got scared and she did screams. I just start laughing I wish this was film really would be fun too see.
I was lovely and fun.

Also I scared a little girl in the restroom more or less she did not scream or so, more just push herself at the wall to get too her mom and a way form me. That was also as i cosplay Gamzee.
Her I could understand she is about 4-6 years old.
Also people at the mall was awesome get some compliments from strangers and question is always fun in my opinion.

There was some photos taken by other people on us and we met another cute Rose cosplayer from Homestuck so it was really fun to hang out with her.

This is the only slefi i took and it was as Gamzee.


On to Ichicon
Ichicon was not plan convention for me to go to.
One of the reason is I was supposed to work that weekend but it got cancel the event and I was free. No work yay but I was sad for the work in a way.
 
But on this convention I decide to revamp my Amimon cosplay abit.
Too make a new jacket and new pants and finish off my little stuffed plush of Behemoth.
And I did it in time also =D
There is Behemoth he can sit on the shoulder on him self and he is a cutie.
I have a form of a hair clip under him so that is why he can sit there.

 Also the whole new coat i love this one so much adn so mush better >w< <3
It is better fabric almost same pattern need to make new ones for the coat and pants.
I will do some small stuff on the pants that I can't find a photo off right now.
 
Ichicon was small and nice also i got time to sell some stuff and then I got too talk to some con friend that i havent seen for years and some that I seem not have time too on the bigger events they are on or too dare for some strange reason. XD
Jsut the normal stuff happend and i was glad i went there.

I did enter the cosplay competition and got a price as Amaimon that was so nice and I did not see that really coming.

So that was the little update that whent missing.
I hope for next year I will right more here on this blog it may not be so.
My work takes alots of my time and weekeds sadly but I still love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment