Wednesday 29 October 2014

Hello there my beloved kittens

So yay got some new fabric for a new cosplay I have wanted to do for some time.
I will not say directly whom it for.
I will say that is a comic book character, and this is movie version I will do.
So some my guess it right too just look a the fabric and some may not.
Also the plan is to finish this for Närcon Winter next year.
Also I want to try to lose a couple of kg before I start with it also.
 

The first on is with out the flash from the camera and the under is with flash, 
I love these fabric I am a little bit uncertain for two of the fabrics I got, just colour wise will say.
 If I find better I will buy that then.
 
 
Also a part why it so slowly on update here is I am in a depressive mood.
I more or less dislike everything about me and what I do and so on.
Dislike my body and all that, I feel like some big disappointing
blob that has no meaning in life and yada yada. 
Also feel like I can sleep away my life right now.
Also I still feel so lost on life and everything about it as always.
I am 28 years old and feel like I have done nothing with my life at all.
Jepp I am sorry for the not fun reading text but need to get it out off my system.
 
Oh still love all the new fabric I got to day >w< <3
Also thinking of doing a personal blog or something so I can write a little bit of everything mostly what I buy or do something intersting.
Would anyone like that?

Have a nice time now my kittens and puppy <3
Over and out =D

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the costume! :D

    Sad to hear that you don't feel the best, I hope you feel better soon! *hug*

    Oh, and I'd be interested in your personal blog, if you decide to make one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I need all the luck inte the world with the costume. XD Still need to figure some stuff out.

      Well I feel better today I just neede to get it out so to say. So I will make a personal blog so I get that stuff out.

      Har some art and other things that could be on the blog a mix of everything. Just dont know what to name it XD

      Delete
    2. Name it just Psycho Cat? :D I think that's cool enough. xD Oh, you could also post about your BJD's there and such!

      Delete