Saturday 19 April 2014

Next cosplay in making maybe...

So in like 3 weeks I will attend the my next con Kultcon.
So I feel like doing a new cosplay and that is this guy
Rabō - Noragami Anime
Also who have the heart to say no too him really?
But I dont think I have all that fabric to do him...

And I want to make a whole lengt black kimono so I can use it for other cosplay non that comes to my minde right now but could be usefull who knows.
Or do the half kimono that i always do, like to my knee to save fabric and so on.
 
 I already have a red kimono I could use if it the red fabric will not got for both hakama and kimono.

Also I will do Rabō this year it is a must.

Or I was thinking of maybe finish off Soushi Miketsukami from Inu × Boku SS

I alreday have the hakama done and then I just need the kimono and the other thing, also get to do the tails and his katana and so on.

Also he will be a hell to take on a train ride XD
So I think he is the best chose really to do.

But who would you guys like to see off them done?
 
Sorry for the bad english also if you have another suggestion tell me open for everything right now XD

3 comments:

  1. Woah, this Noragami guy looks cool, one more anime to watch! Also I'd like to see Soushi finished. :)
    Also, will you come to Skecon? It might be the only con in Sweden that I will go to this year. I want to go to Närcon of course but the traveling and tickets are so expensive so I don't know, I don't have much money. Also now that I can travel a lot cheaper in Finland with train I might prefer going to Finnish cons more because it will be cheaper. You should come to Tracon, it's awesome btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is cool seem like he is only in the anime and not the manga but still he it so awesome. Also I am about to read the manga also.

      Yes Soushi should be finish first really, but I dont know if I can make him in time for Kultcon and the the are the nine tails of his XD Thinking of finish him for another con that are near me. Too see how well I can travel with him =D But he will be finish befor Närcon is my plan =)

      I cant got to Skecon I work then and cant take the days off I have alredy take some time off for Närcon sadly so it is my no 1. I would go there if I could really T^T

      I will be sad if you cant got to närcon but I do understand that it is damn expensive as hell for you to go there. But maybe I can be at Tracon when is it? would be fun to get out of sweden and see other con really =D

      Delete
    2. Yep, finish Soushi!

      Aww, too bad you can't go to Skecon. :( Tracon is in Tampere, Finland, held at 13-14.9.2014. I already pre-bought a ticket there and I'm pretty sure they are selling tickets already at the website. :) In my opinion it's the best con in Finland so if you want to get out of Sweden this is the con to go to! ;)

      Delete