Wednesday 20 November 2013

Small update...

so this year has mostly been about to finish off the started cosplay stuff.
 
So now I am about too finish off the Keyblade and trust me, don´t rush thinkngs like that.
But oh well I have learn stuff on the way. 

So my plan too Kultcon is too have my Santa Sora cosplay.
Need to finde all the stuff for it too XD

And make a new belt.

But on the the Keyblade.
If I took the time and just don´t rush things stuff would be better in so manny levels.


First of the colouring done more or less,
 and it is looking good at distand at least XD
Also dont mix hot glue and wood if you are going too paint it late. 
If you are not a ninja skilled person that make stuff perfekt.

I may stripp the colour off after the con and sprey paint it instead.
Also this time of year sprey paint is not a the best way too go if you can´t be indoors were I live.

Sorry for the bad spelling and very little update and stuff.



2 comments:

  1. I have personal experience with spraypainting in the cold outside... not recommended. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it did not suriose me that yuo do know XD Or if it too soggy wont go well that way either.

      Delete