Saturday 19 October 2013

End stuff off...

So about 4 years after, I take up the dress again and will finish it off good.
So it is Pichu if I spell it right now time to shine.

 So me in the dress and well just need to put in a zipper and it is done.

And now it is the headdress time and it is a pain and just so I dont know really what to say.
But I think i will have the ear behinde like in the first pic.
Also new ears will be made the one on the pic is just plain ugly.

Oh well just a small update nothing speciall for the moment.

Give me tips I really need it for the headdress thing I am at lost on that one.

Sorry for the bad spelling.

Over and out...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I had no idea you had a Pichu dress/gijinka! It looks cool, I actually like the headpiece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have told this one befor on the blog XD
      Ja vet inte känner att det är typ jag vet inte XD skumt bara och klänning känns med bara skumt XD Uch men jag över lever nog detta.

      Delete